miércoles, 5 de junio de 2013

What's next? JUST A HEARTACHE is!!




The song has already been recorded, totally finished and ready to be released. We are also going to release the instrumental version of the song and an extended mix in the same package (the extended version is awesome!!).

This is going to be the first time that I decide to run the risk and try to, kind of, step foot in the house progressive music. I´m equally nervous and excited but we've got nothing to lose so let´s get it on!!!

Monophonik is the name of the group of producers with who I decided to embark on this new proyect and I´m three-hundred-per-cent satisfied with the result so far. It also feels weird being working with some other people not including Jake (I missed you!!) but, just for the record, Jake and I are going to be recording a hell of a bunch of more songs together. Just in case you guys wondered!!

"Just a heartache" is the songtitle. A strong up tempo song that could perfectly fit in your gym sessions and with a tough meaning. You know I dont sing stuff if I dont mean it... so...

I will keep you updated because there is going to be a lotta news regarding this. I just had the need to come here and say hi.

I love you all,

Ryk


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario