viernes, 7 de junio de 2013

This weekend's contest!!

Hello everybody!! How are you doing??

As you may already know, I have the wont of throwing contests and sharing what I have with all of you.

Since this next song is called "Just a Heartache" and the lyrics go "You´re just a heartache, baby, you´re just a stepping stone".. I would like to ask you a little question:

I would like to know your funniest way ever to end a relationship, even if you have to make it up, it doesnt matter. Just let me know, okay?

The winner will get the original copy of the following image and will have to take a picture of him/herself with the page and send it back to me so that I can announce the winner (if you´re too shy, I can use some photoshop so that nobody recognizes you!!)

Please send your ideas to: ryk@rykspage.com. I´m looking forward to reading them all!!!

love you, as always and soon will get the song, I will do my best.

Ryk


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario